Southern Federal University, Economic Department, Management Department, Higher School of Business, Institute of Management in Economic, Ecological and Social Systems, Social Sciences Center of Lomonosov Moscow State University are glad to invite you to take part in the Conference, focused on discussion of topical problems of modern economy, theory and practice of modernization, trends of Russian and world economic development with the involvement of leading Russian scientists, business and government representatives, foreign participants
The Conference will take place 24-26 May 2018 in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) in Southern Federal University.
|May 24||Southern Federal University, 105/42 Bolshaya Sadovaya Str., Rostov-on-Don||9:00 – 10:00, registration
10:00 – 17:00, the Conference plenary session
|May 25||Economic Department, 88 Gorky Str., Rostov-on-Don||09:30 – 13:30, section reports, roundtables, workshops, meeting and discussions
15:00 – 16:00, final sitting
|May 26||Social programme|
Conference sessions, workshops and roundtables
- Features and prospects of Russia's modern economic development.
- The philosophy of management system in understanding of global changes.
- Institutional and evolutionary development factors in the modern world.
- International economic cooperation: competitiveness, integration, corporations.
- Artificial Intelligence: Challenges for the Global Economy.
- Finance, accounting, entrepreneurship: ratio of national and global.
- State, regional, municipal management: international and national cooperation experience.
- Application Instrumentation - mathematical methods in the modern economic processes research.
- Service and Tourism in the development of the modern world.
- Marina A. Borovskaya — Rector of SFedU, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Chairman.
- Inna K. Shevchenko — Vice-Rector of SFedU, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Vice-chairman.
- Elena V. Mihalkina — Dean of Economic Department, SFedU, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Vice-chairman.
- Aleksey Y. Arkhipov — Head of International Business Chair of Economic Department, SFedU, Doctor of Economics, Professor.
- Tatyana V. Anopchenko — Dean of Management Department, SFedU, Doctor of Economics, Professor.
- Sergei G. Goryainov — Director of Higher School of Business, SFedU, Associated Professor.
- Pavel V. Pavlov — Director of the Institute of Management in Economic, Ecological and Social Systems, SFedU, Doctor of Economics, Doctor of Juridical Science, Professor.
- Georgy B. Kleiner — deputy director of CEMI RAS, corresponding member of RAS, Doctor of Economics, Professor.
- Yuriy M. Osipov — Director of Social Sciences Center of Lomonosov Moscow State University, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Honored Scientist.
- Alojzy Novak — Dean of Management Department, Warsaw University, Doctor of Economics, Professor (Poland).
- Viktor N. Ovchinnikov — Professor of Management Department, SFedU, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Honored Scientist.
- Victor T. Ryazanov — Chief of Economic theory Chair of Saint-Petersburg state university, Coordinator of International Political Economics Association, Doctor of Economics, Professor.
- Petr S. Lemeshchenko — Head of the Department of Theoretical and Institutional Economics, Belarusian State University, Doctor of Economics, Professor (Belarus).
- Oktay U. Mamedov — Professor of Economic Department, SFedU, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Honored Scientist.
Conference Organizing Committee is pleased to announce that foreign participants would take part in the conference free of charge.
Publication of the conference materials
The collection of conference articles will be published in electronic form on websites econ.sfedu.ru and elibrary.ru up to the end of 2018. Articles for the collection must meet the requirements, otherwise editorial board can reject articles.
To register as a participant in the conference, please:
- Send the submission form to firstname.lastname@example.org till May 10, 2018.
- Prepare a thesis statement (articles) in accordance with the requirements imposed.
Registered participants will be included in the conference program, they have an opportunity to speak on the submitted topic, take part in discussions and “round tables”. Regarding the results of the conference papers will be published in the proceedings of the conference.
Economic Department of Southern Federal University
Mrs. Marina Shikun
160 Pushkinskaya str., office 115, Rostov-on-Don, 344002
Tel +7 928 157–74–68
Fax +7 863 260–34–25